But it also can be tricky at times.
- Scope & Hoisting
- Callback Functions (Indirect vs Direct Function Execution)
- Loops (yes, they do contain some "weird" parts)
- Primitive vs Reference Values
- Value Types & Type Coercion
- Asynchronous Code (Callbacks, Promises, async/ await)
- The "this" Keyword
Those concepts will be explained in detail and theory as well as in practice with short and concise code snippets and examples.
You will learn:-
- What's tricky about those concepts
- WHY it works the way it works
- WHAT you should remember or keep in mind
But you don't have to be an expert or advanced user.
Therefore, every course section is built such that it works standalone, independent from the other sections. There is no overarching course project or anything like that - instead, you get "to the point", focused sections that have the goal of making those "tricky parts" less tricky as quickly as possible!